Cleaning your hockey pants at the end of the season is essential. Keeping your hockey pants in top hygienic condition by removing odors, dirt and stains is important to extend the mileage of your pants and reduce the product’s ecological footprint. First hand, follow manufacturer instructions for cleaning.
General process to clean your hockey pants properly:
1. Remove any visible debris or dirt. Turn your hockey pants inside out (if possible).
2. Next, soak your pants in a sink, bucket or bathtub filled with warm water and small amount of mild detergent. Allow the pants to soak for about 30 minutes to loosen the dirt and odors.
If the pants smell particularly strong, you can also add a small amount of vinegar during the soaking process. This will help to neutralize any odors and leave your pants smelling fresh.
3. Gently scrub the pants with a soft-bristled brush to remove any stains or dirt that is still present.
4. Rinse the pants thoroughly with warm water to remove all of the detergent.
5. Hang the pants to dry in a well-ventilated area that is out of direct sunlight, as prolonged exposure to sunlight may cause the fabric to fade or weaken.
By following these simple steps, you can keep your hockey pants clean and in good condition ready for the next season!
If your hockey pants cannot be saved with basic maintenance, you will find new TACKLA pants from juniors to adults for hobby and professional purpose at the online store and Tackla Center stores.